About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Thursday 22 September 2011

శ్రీ దుర్గా

ఉద్వపయతున – మాదిశక్తే ద్దరస్మితమ్
తత్త్వం యస్యమహాత్సూక్ష్మం – మానన్దోవేతి సంశయం
జ్ఞాతురానం స్వరూపం – స్యాన్నగుణోనాపి చక్రియా
యదిస్వ స్య స్వరూపేణ – వైశిష్ట్యమనవస్థితి
దుర్గేభర్గ సంసర్గే – సర్వభూతాత్మవర్తనే
నిర్మమేనిర్మలేనిత్యే – నిత్యానంద పదేశివా!
శివాభవాని రుద్రాణి – జీవాత్మపరిశోధినీ
అంబా అంబికా మాతంగీ – పాహిమాం పాహిమాం శివా
దృశ్యతే విషయాకారా – గ్రహణే స్మరణే చదీ:
ప్రాజ్ఞా విషయ తాదాత్మ్య – మేవం సాక్షాత్ ప్రద్రుశ్యతే
పరిణామో యథాస్వప్నః సూక్ష్మస్యస్థూలరూపతః
జాగ్రత్ ప్రపజ్ఞ ఏషస్యా – త్తధేశ్వర మహాచితః
వికృత స్సర్వ భూతాని – పకృతిర్దుర్గదేవతా
సతః పాదస్తయోరాద్యా – త్రిపాదీయతేపరా
భూతానామాత్మనస్సర్గే – సంహ్రుతౌ చతథాత్మని
ప్రభేవే ద్దేవతా శ్రేష్టా – సజ్ఞ్కల్పానారా యథామతి:
ఫలకృతి: యశ్చాష్టక మిదం పుణ్యం – పాత్రరుత్దాయ మావనః
పఠేదనన్యయా భక్త్యా – సర్వాన్కామానవాప్నుయాత్

No comments:

Post a Comment