About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

ధనలక్ష్మీ స్తోత్రం

ధనలక్ష్మీ స్తోత్రం
(Dhanalakshmee Stotram)

సువర్ణవృద్ధి కురుమే గృహే శ్రీ: కల్యాణ వృద్ధి కురుమే గృహే
సౌభాగ్య్ర్వద్ధింకురుమే గృహేశ్రః శ్రీ శాంఘ్రి భక్తిం హరిధ్యాన దాస్యం
ప్రసన్న మంత్రార్ధ దృడైకనిష్టాణ గురో: స్మ్రతిం నిర్మల బోధ బుద్ధిం
ప్రదేహిమేదేహి పరంపదం శ్రీ: పృద్వీంపతిత్వం పురుషోత్తమత్వం
విభూతివాసం వివిధార్ధసిద్ధం సంపూర్ణసిద్ధం బహువర్షభోగం
ప్రదేహిమే భార్గవి జన్మజన్మని
య ఏకభుక్తోన్వహ మేకవర్షం విశుద్ధధీ: సప్తవివారజాపీ
సమంద సౌభాగ్యసి రమాకటాక్షాత్ భవేత్ సహస్రాక్ష శతాధిక శ్రీ:

No comments:

Post a Comment