About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday 7 May 2012

మ0త్ర జప0


మ0త్ర జప0

1. ఓం నమశ్శివాయ                       ( ఈశ్వరుడు )

2.. ఓం నమో నారాయణాయ           (నారాయణ , విష్ణు)

3. ఓం నమో భగవతే వాసుదేవాయ    (కృష్ణ పరమాత్మ)

4. ఓం నమో వె0కటేశాయ               (వె0కటేశ్వరుడు)

5. అల్లామాలిక్                               (షిర్డిసాయబాబా)

6. డో0ట్ ఫియర్ _ ఐయాం హియర్   (సత్యసాయి)

7. జైబాబా                                       (మెహర్ బాబా)

8. ఓం హరి మర్క్ట   మర్కటాయ స్వాహా   (హనుమాన్)

9. శ్రీరామ జయరామ జయజయ రామ  (శ్రీరామ)        

  ma0tra japa0

1. Om namaSSivaaya                             ( eeSvaruDu )

2.. Om namoa   naaraayaNaaya              (naaraayaNa or vishNu)

3. Om namoa bhagavatea vaasudeavaaya    (kRshNa paramaatma)

4. Om namoa ve0kaTeaSaaya               (ve0kaTeaSwaruDu)

5. allaamaalik                                        (shirDisaayabaabaa)

6. Doa0T phiyar _ aiyaam hiyar          (satyasaayi)

7. jaibaabaa                                       (mehar baabaa)

8. oam hari markTa   markaTaaya svaahaa (hanumaan)

9. Sreeraama jayaraama jayajaya raama   (Sreeraama)                

No comments:

Post a Comment