About Me

Over the last few decades I've spent a number of hours cooking for my family of 5. My husband is a retired bank Manager and my 3 boys are IIT graduates. Now I'm sharing my knowledge and thoughts to the world through this site. Whether you are a busy mom or a student learning to cook, you will find this blog helpful for cooking simple and easy to make food for yourself and the whole family. Hope you enjoy my recipe blog! I also love listening to devotional songs. Please browse through my devotional blogs to know more about them. I am always looking for ways to improve my blogs. Please leave your comments. If you like to see recipe of any particular dish or lyrics of a devotional song, please also let me know. Thanks for reading my blog.

Monday 13 February 2012

Sri Ksheera Rama Lingeswara Swami ( one of the Pancharama Kshetras)

 Lord Shiva (Eshwara) temple which is considered as one of the Pancharama temples in Palakollu.Palakollu is located in West Godavari district of Andhrapradesh in India. The temple here is called Sri Kshira Rama Lingeshwara swamy.

 Sri Ksheera Rama Lingeswara which is considered as one of the Pancharama Kshetras. The height of the temple is 120fts and constructed during Chalukya period by Chalukya Bheema.The Shiva Lingam (Moola Virat) can be seen from all the four sides through windows in the Garbha Gruharam. There is a belief that the Shiva lingam is installed by Lord Vishnu. .







No comments:

Post a Comment